Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #99: Get More Clients
Today’s coaching session is with Lori, a pet sitter and dog walker who lives and works in Pennsylvania.
Even though this coaching session is with a dog walker who wants to get more dog walking clients, this episode is not just for dog walkers. If you’re a pet sitter, dog trainer, pet groomer or dog daycare owner, you will learn some effective marketing to help you grow your pet business. You’ll also learn where to start marketing if you need more clients and why the marketing you’re doing may not be working -and how to fix it – plus a lot more!
I received this note from Lori a few weeks after her podcast coaching session:
The session was so insightful, and I have given lots of thought to your wonderful suggestions on how to increase weekly/ daily walks and visits. So, as a result, we are going to market with holiday treats and cards to some of the places you mentioned like pet rescues, veterinarians, ect.
Also, a few of my goals for the new year are to build stronger relationships with those pet organizations and schedule more coaching sessions with you. I think your coaching services are of great value to anyone with a new or existing pet care services company that wants to grow their business.
Wishing you a happy holiday,
In this episode you'll learn:
- How to increase your client base and your business
- Effective marketing to get more pet business clients
- Where to start if you need more clients, especially dog walking clients
- Why the marketing you’re doing may not be working -and how to fix it
- Plus a lot more!
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Sign up now for the upcoming live, interactive goal setting for 2022 workshop with Kristin Morrison
- Get the How to Recover from Pet Business Burnout audiobook!
- Want to get coached on the podcast? Click here to apply to be coached on the podcast.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Schedule a VIP Pet Business Coaching Day in Hawaii or California.
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook.
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram.
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder.
Share This Podcast Episode: