Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #98: How to Fix Many Pet Business Challenges
Stephanie is a rock star business owner who is based in Texas. She’s owned her business for a few years and, in many ways, has done a great job running it. However, due to the pandemic and other issues, she’s now got a lot of business challenges she’s dealing with and she’s at a loss for how to fix them. Stephanie is struggling to balance her team’s needs, her client needs and (last but definitely not least!) her own personal needs. On top of all of this, she’s working 60-80 hours a week and in spite of all those hours, she needs to make a lot more money!
In this rapid-fire coaching session that covers a lot of different business topics, you’ll hear me coach Stephanie through her business issues. At the end of the episode, I’ll share an update about how she’s doing now, a few weeks after this session was recorded.
If you are struggling with a lot of pet business challenges, or even just grappling with one or two issues, you won’t want to miss this episode!
In this episode you'll learn:
- How and when to raise client rates
- Scheduling issues which are impacting Stephanie and her staff – and issues that may be impacting you and your pet business
- How to schedule back-up staff including back-up pet sitters and dog walkers
- How to gently let go of problematic clients
- Reassessing pet service hours that may be no longer working for you
- When and how to charge a premium fee and a holiday fee
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Schedule a VIP Pet Business Coaching Day in Hawaii or California.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Get the How to Recover from Pet Business Burnout audiobook!
- Want to get coached on the podcast? Click here to apply to be coached on the podcast.
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook.
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram.
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder.
Share This Podcast Episode: