Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #96: Where, When and How to Get Client Reviews
My coaching client today is Carly, a dog trainer, pet sitter and dog walker based in Pismo Beach, California who really wants to rocket her business to the next level. She has a lot of questions of how best to do that in a short amount of time. In this coaching session, we go over how to ask clients for online reviews, what the best review sites are for pet professionals, why being a small business can be a big benefit for her and for you right now, plus a lot more!
Carly reached out to me for a coaching session that she knew would be recorded for the podcast. Like most pet business owners, Carla’s business was negatively impacted by the pandemic and though it’s been picking up, she wants to get it doing even better than her business was doing before the pandemic. You’ll hear how she can do that – and how you can too!
I’m grateful to Carly for asking such clear questions and to be so “coachable”. If you’d like a coaching session with me, use one of the links below to schedule one. I’d love to work with you!
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Get the How to Recover from Pet Business Burnout audiobook!
- Want to get coached on the podcast? Click here to apply to be coached on the podcast.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Schedule a VIP Pet Business Coaching Day in Hawaii or California.
- Find out more about Best Year Yet Coaching with Kristin Morrison.
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
Share This Podcast Episode: