Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #40: Hiring PTSD
New Jersey pet sitter and dog walker Liz has PTSD when it comes to hiring a manager. She had a really bad experience with her previous manager and, understandably, it has made her afraid to take a risk and hire another manager.
Liz is also is having a hard time finding and keeping pet sitters and dog walkers because, like most pet sitters, she’s got a highly-developed “caretaker” nature which is great for clients and pets but it’s impacting her ability to manage her staff.
Here’s what Liz wrote to Kristin before the coaching session:
“I am totally burned out. Please help, Kristin! ~ Liz"
Here’s what Kristin wrote to Liz after the session:
I enjoyed working with you today!
Here's a link to find out more about the office manager/office assistant application packet: http://www.sixfigurepetsittingacademy.com/products_apppacketoffice.html
Take good care and remember to breathe into the peace when it's there in your business. You'll begin to create new neural pathways that will help you draw more peace to you in your business.
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links to Items Mentioned in this Podcast Episode or That Can Help You in Your Pet Business:
- Want to be on the podcast? Here’s the application to fill out to apply for a FREE coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison which will be aired on the podcast.
- Find out how to get a (not aired on the podcast) private pet business coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
- How to Market Your Pet Business On Facebook Webinar Recording
- Goal Setting Workbook for Business and Personal Goal
- Six-Figure Pet Sitting eBook
- Kristin’s newest book: "30 Days to Start and Grow Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business"
- Find out more about the office manager/office assistant application packet
Other resources that can help support you and your pet business:
Share This Podcast Episode: