Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #120: Calm Your Mind, Change Your Business: Part One
Lois started her dog walking and dog training business while still working her corporate job. She walked and trained dogs on her lunch break and before and after her corporate job!
After awhile, she realized that she was making more money walking dogs than working in her corporate job as an accountant!
So, she started her dog walking business and then after she started her business, she’s become a workaholic! It’s also been scary for her to let go of job security and to trust herself and her business.
In a very short time, she’s been able to create a very successful business with staff. She’s been trying to determine how much she wants to grow her business; how much is enough and how long she should continue running her business because she’s also thinking about retirement as some point as she just turned 60.
Often coaching sessions end up at a destination that surprises both me and the coaching client I’m working with, and this session is no exception! You may be surprised, like we were, about where this session ends up.
Sit back, relax and enjoy this session!
Thanks to our sponsors:
Pet Sitters Associates: PSA is a highly-respected insurance company providing insurance for pet business owners. Use promo code PODCAST at checkout to get $15 off your annual insurance premium: www.PetSitLLC.com
PetBusinessCourses.com: Pet Business Courses provide anytime access courses including How to Start a Pet Sitting Business in 7 Days, Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Program, Facebook Marketing for Pet Business Owners and more. Apply what you’re hearing on the podcast by learning from these online courses that help you start and grow your pet business right now.
You’ll find Part Two of my coaching session with Lois in the next episode at: www.ProsperousPetBusiness.com/podcast121
If you’re able to listen to part two immediately following this one and listen to part two in a quiet spot where you can let yourself relax, I would encourage you to do that (you’ll find out why when you listen to Episode 121).
See you over there after this episode,
~ Kristin Morrison
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Find out more about the 2023 Business and Life Goal Setting Interactive Workshop
- Find out more about the 30 Day LIVE Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business Challenge
- Find out more about the monthly live webinars and workshops for pet business owners.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Click to apply to be coached by Kristin on the Prosperous Pet Business podcast.
- Create your Best Year Yet Plan
- Schedule an in-person VIP Pet Business Coaching Day in Hawaii or California.
- Connect with Kristin Morrison on Instagram
Share This Podcast Episode: