Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #94: How to Step Away from Your Pet Business
Do you struggle with how to detach from your pet business? Are you curious or frustrated about how to hire great staff?
Today’s coaching client, Kaitlin, is struggling to hire great people and step away more from her all-consuming pet business. She reached out for a pet business coaching session and agreed to have it be recorded for the podcast (thanks, Kaitlin!).
Today you’ll get to be a fly on the wall during this pet business coaching session.
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Get coached on the podcast! Email your challenge to Kristin Morrison now.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Click to find out more about the How to Hire Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers webinar recording.
- Click to find out more about the How to Pay Your Pet Business Staff: Wage and Hour webinar recording.
- Click to find out more about the Everything You Wanted To Know About Hiring Employees and Independent Contractors For Your Pet Business webinar recording.
- Find out more about the pet business books.
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
Share This Podcast Episode: