Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #41: Getting Clients Is NOT the Problem for this Dog Walker
Episode #41: Alexis has had her pet sitting and dog walking business for 10 years. She has a very easy time attracting clients but is having a really hard time finding good staff members, which is causing her business to not be as successful as she’d like to be. And because Alexis doesn’t have enough staff, she is also suffering from business burnout because she’s having to step in as the emergency back up.
Here’s what Alexis wrote on her coaching application:
“Hi Kristin, I am a recovering lawyer (graduate of Smith College & Georgetown Law), and am 1000% open to guidance & coaching. I either get help from an expert like you or I walk away from this business after ten years. I like to think outside of the box, yet I inadvertently built a dog crate around me!”
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links to Items Mentioned in this Podcast Episode or That Can Help You in Your Pet Business:
- Want to be on the podcast? Here’s the application to fill out to apply for a FREE coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison which will be aired on the podcast.
- Find out how to get a (not aired on the podcast) private pet business coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
- Need to hire great pet sitters and dog walkers? Check out the Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Hiring Kit
- Six-Figure Pet Sitting eBook (this link is to the eBook, you can get the paperback version on Amazon)
- Kristin’s newest book: "30 Days to Start and Grow Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business"
Other resources that can help support you and your pet business:
Share This Podcast Episode: