Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #39: Getting Unstuck
Those of you who are new to pet sitting or dog walking may think that you’ll know exactly what you need to do and when if you’ve been in business for awhile but sometimes being in business for a long time brings its own set of challenges.
Today we’re going to talk about some of those challenges and how to move beyond to get to the other side.
Today’s coaching session: Kathy from Tennessee has had her pet sitting and dog walking business for 8 years. She’s been very successful, however she doesn’t feel successful because she’s working all the time. Kathy wants to set her business up in a way that will give her more freedom.
Here’s what Kathy wrote to Kristin before the coaching session:
I’m feeling like I work 24/7. I think I would be a good pet business owner to be chosen for a coaching session because I'm willing to do whatever it takes to grow my company to the next level. I think it can be done while still enjoying a balance of work and family. Thanks for your consideration!”
Links to Items Mentioned in this Podcast Episode or That Might Help You in Your Pet Business:
- Want to be on the podcast? Here’s the application to fill out to apply for a FREE coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison which will be aired on the podcast.
- Find out how to get a (not aired on the podcast) private pet business coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
- Here’s the “Free Stuff” page mentioned on the podcast (scroll to the bottom to find the “How to Write the Perfect Rate Increase Letter” article)
- Six-Figure Pet Sitting eBook
- Kristin’s newest book: "30 Days to Start and Grow Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business"
Other resources that can help support you and your pet business:
Share This Podcast Episode: