Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #38: Making a Big Change
The scenario: Barbara is feeling confused about how to move forward. She lives in a rural area that is spread out and she works full-time in a 9-5 job while also trying to grow her pet sitting business. Barbara’s had her business for 18 years but it’s been more of a hobby and now she wants to turn it into a full-time (and more professional) business.
Here’s what Barbara wrote to Kristin before the coaching session:
“I have been pet sitting for years, but have only recently decided to become professional. I've got a good idea of what needs to be done, but I'm kind of all over the place, can't prioritize and get laser-focused to move myself and my business forward. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there in the same position as myself who could use help.”
Here’s what Barbara wrote after the coaching session:
I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and learned a lot. I definitely think my foot is off the brake and reaching for the gas pedal now. I am planning to work on my goals today and already have a few in mind that are even personal rather than business related. Don’t worry, there are plenty of business ones too, but the biggest is simply making my business work so I can do what I love full time.
I’ll be checking into that Facebook Marketing for Pet Business Owners webinar recording, and I’m sure you haven’t heard the last from me! Thanks again, and take care.
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links to Items Mentioned in this Podcast Episode and/or That Can Help You in Your Pet Business:
- Want to be on the podcast? Here’s the application to fill out to apply for a FREE coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison which will be aired on the podcast.
- Find out how to get a (not aired on the podcast) private pet business coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
- How to Market Your Pet Business On Facebook Webinar Recording
- Complete, One-Time SEO Coaching for Pet Business Owners (Website “Audit” to Get Higher on the Search Engines
- Goal Setting Workbook for Business and Personal Goals
- Kristin’s newest book: "30 Days to Start and Grow Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business"
Other resources that can help support you and your pet business:
Share This Podcast Episode: