Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #18: Q and A with the Pet Business Coach: Part Two
Are you having some challenges in your pet sitting or dog training business?
In this dynamic and interactive open forum you will hear dog trainers, pet sitters and dog walkers from around the world getting coached by pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
If you are a pet business owner and you will find this Q & A coaching session compelling, supportive, and ultra-informative. This was an hour-long live coaching session and this segment is the second half of that session.
At the end of this Q & A pet business coaching session you will be armed with a wealth of information to take back to your own pet business. You'll have a great time listening to pet business owners from across the world who share about the challenges that pet sitting business owners face each and every day and the solutions that pet business coach Kristin gives to help solve them.
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Listen to this podcast and learn:
- How to deal with difficult pet sitting clients
- What to do with disappearing clients who disappear
- Best marketing practices to get the results you want
- How to move past the fear in order to hire great staff members
- how to hire more staff members in a way that works for you and your clients
- And much more!
Items Featured On The Podcast:
Share This Podcast Episode: