Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #130: Kristin Morrison Interview: Set Boundaries and Belief-Busting
I was recently interviewed on Jill Sutton’s podcast. Living Her Legacy podcast. Thanks to Jill for letting me share this episode on the Prosperous Pet Business podcast.
Jill’s podcast is geared for moms but this episode is for anyone who has trouble setting boundaries and as Jill and I discuss in this episode, I took the time to create boundaries in my businesses in order to improve the quality of my life.
You’ll hear us share how a person's role can change throughout their lives (and their business) and we also discuss how false beliefs about ourselves and our lives can be limiting for our growth and impact.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Pet Sitters Associates: PSA is a highly-respected insurance company providing insurance for pet business owners. Use promo code PODCAST at checkout to get $15 off your annual insurance premium: www.PetSitLLC.com
PetBusinessCourses.com: Pet Business Courses provide anytime access courses including How to Start a Pet Sitting Business in 7 Days, Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Program, Facebook Marketing for Pet Business Owners and more. Apply what you’re hearing on the podcast by learning from these online courses that help you start and grow your pet business right now.
Thanks to Jill Sutton for allowing me to release this interview she did with me on her podcast, Living Her Legacy!
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Listen to Kristin Morrison’s other podcast – this one is for all types of business owners: Business Pathfinder podcast.
- Find out more about the live monthly webinars and workshops for pet business owners.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Click to apply to be coached by Kristin on the Prosperous Pet Business podcast.
- Schedule an in-person VIP Pet Business Coaching Day with Kristin Morrison in Hawaii or California.
- Connect with Kristin Morrison on Instagram
Share This Podcast Episode: