Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #123: Create a Product for Pets
Nadine lives in Australia and she’s created a vitamin for dogs and wants to bring her product to market first in Australia and eventually to the United States and other countries. She has a lot of questions about beta testing and marketing her product. In this session we discuss the answers to these challenges and more.
If you’ve been thinking about creating a product or are simply curious about how you might go about product development from the beginning stages of starting and launching a product.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Pet Sitters Associates: PSA is a highly-respected insurance company providing insurance for pet business owners. Use promo code PODCAST at checkout to get $15 off your annual insurance premium: www.PetSitLLC.com
PetBusinessCourses.com: Pet Business Courses provide anytime access courses including How to Start a Pet Sitting Business in 7 Days, Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Program, Facebook Marketing for Pet Business Owners and more. Apply what you’re hearing on the podcast by learning from these online courses that help you start and grow your pet business right now.
How is Nadine doing now? Here’s an update from Nadine in her own words:
Podcast Coaching Client:
"At the moment I am at the stage of confirming the packaging and logo. I have decided upon one which was my first choice. It reads on the packaging "endorsed by Hunter and Byron" (my dogs!)
The podcast helped me know I was in the right direction and help motivate me to keep going!"
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Find out more about the monthly live webinars and workshops for pet business owners.
- Schedule a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison.
- Click to apply to be coached by Kristin on the Prosperous Pet Business podcast.
- Create your Best Year Yet Plan
- Schedule an in-person VIP Pet Business Coaching Day in Hawaii or California.
- Connect with Kristin Morrison on Instagram.
- Get Client Forms, Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Contracts, Startup and Hiring Kits.
Share This Podcast Episode: