Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #12: Ask The Pet Business Coach: Part Two
Got challenges you are struggling with in your dog training, pet sitting, dog walking, pet grooming or doggy day care business?
In this dynamic and interactive open forum you will hear pet business owners from around the world getting coached by pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
If you are a pet business owner you will find this Q & A coaching session compelling, supportive, and ultra-informative. This was an hour-long live coaching session and this segment is the second half of that session.
At the end of this Q and A session you will be armed with a wealth of information to take back to your own pet business. You’ll have a great time listening to pet business from across the world share about the challenges that pet sitting business owners face each and every day and the solutions that Kristin gives to help solve them.
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Listen to this podcast and learn:
- How to set clear boundaries with your pet business clients
- Tips and tools for hiring staff members
- How to make sure you can charge enough and make enough to make your business viable
- Why figuring out your monthly ‘nut’ will help you set business goals
- Making peace with the numbers and learning to speak the language of your business
- And more
Items Featured On The Podcast:
Share This Podcast Episode: