Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #91: How to Overcome the Stress of Success
If you are feeling stressed as we enter “business as usual” during this still-unusual time, you’re not alone. A lot of pet business owners are now inundated with clients after months of business being slow or nonexistent. Others are struggling to regroup and get motivated. Wherever you are, this podcast episode can help.
James Jacobson of the Dog Podcast Network recently interviewed Kristin Morrison on the topics of burnout and success and weathering stress and the Dog Podcast Network generously let the Prosperous Pet Business podcast air that interview today. Happy listening and learning how to overcome the stress of success – plus so much more!
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Click to find out more about the 90-Minute Pet Business Workshop.
- Click to find out more about the 30-Day Pet Business Challenge that starts soon!
- Check out the Long Leash Podcast hosted by James Jacobson and produced by The Dog Podcast Network.
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
Share This Podcast Episode: