Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #90: How to Start, Run and Grow a Pet Business
Are you confused on how to start, run or grow your pet business – especially now after a year like no other? You won’t want to miss this episode. Kristin Morrison was interviewed on the Doggish podcast and they generously allowed her to release the episode on Prosperous Pet Business podcast.
In this episode you'll learn:
- 3 tips if you’re thinking about starting a pet business
- The power of saying ‘no’
- How not to burn out in your business
- How to handle difficult clients
- How Kristin’s morning practice helped her generate business ideas
- Self-advocating and firing your client
- Setting boundaries in a way that works best for you
- And so much more!
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Want a private pet business coaching session with Kristin Morrison? Click to find out more and to sign up for Kristin's pet business coaching.
- How to Start a Pet Business in 7 Days Online Course: https://learn.sfpbacademy.com/product/how-to-start-your-pet-sitting-and-dog-walking-business-in-7-days/
- Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Program: https://learn.sfpbacademy.com/product/catapult-4-week-pet-business-online-program-pet-sitters-dog-walkers-dog-trainers/
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
- Watch this interview on the Doggish podcast You Tube channel: https://www.fureverusa.com/dogish-episode-004/
Share This Podcast Episode: