Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #80: The Unexpected Power of Using Snail Mail to Gain New Pet Biz Clients
Think snail mail is dead? So do your competitors!
However, savvy business owners out there realize it’s still very much a vital part of a strong marketing campaign.
Because few (if any) of your competitors are using snail mail marketing, you’ll be sure to stand out even more.
I encourage you to open your mind to what some consider an old fashioned way of marketing.
After listening to this episode with mail marketing ninja Trish Witkowski you’ll realize that snail mail is actually one of the most progressive ways these days to grow your business!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why marketing via snail mail is incredibly powerful for business
- How your pet business can stand out in the mail without spending a lot of money
- The most important elements to include when you are mail marketing
- How to best combine mail and email marketing campaigns for optimum success
- How often you should do a snail mail marketing campaign
- And much more!
The audiobooks are here:
- New to Audible? Get a FREE copy of the just released The Hiring Handbook for Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers audiobook on Audible.
- Are you a pet sitter or dog walker new to Audible? You can instead get a FREE copy of the audiobook Six-Figure Pet Sitting on Audible.
- Pre-order the audiobook Six-Figure Pet Business.
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
- Find out more about Trish Witkowski.
Share This Podcast Episode: