Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #68: COVID-19: An Open, Honest and Inspiring Conversation with Pet Business Owners
I recently recorded a conversation with five pet business owners who are experiencing the personal and professional affects from COVID-19. Here’s that conversation.
I’m grateful to these wonderful women who shared their experience, strength and hope for this podcast segment. Thanks to Katie Ballard, Madeline Byrd, Jennifer Morrone, Brigid Wasson and Cara Brockman. If you’d like to watch the video of this conversation you’ll find the link below.
Sending you all a big hug as we get through this time, together.
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Click for more information and to sign up for the 2-Hour Pet Business / Co-Working Online Support Group
- Here’s this conversation about COVID-19 and pet business owners on video
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Read the Six-Figure Pet Business Academy email newsletter that contains COVID-19 Pet Business Support Tools and links
- Click for more information about the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Challenge
- Find out more about the Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Anytime Access Program
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
Share This Podcast Episode: