Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #66: Jeanette Schneider Interviews Kristin Morrison For On Gold Podcast
I was recently interviewed by podcast host Jeanette Schneider for her On Gold podcast. Jeannette generously gave me permission to share this episode that originally aired on her podcast. This is a very unusual podcast episode for me to share with you because, though it is about my business journey, the interview also focuses on my personal life including what needed to shift internally for me to find and marry my husband and what happened before I found my dream home that my husband and I recently bought.
Here’s what Jeanette wrote about this segment for her On Gold podcast listeners: “Kristin Morrison went from writing “I wish I could get paid to walk a dog” in her journal, to launching her own million-dollar pet business — recently featured in MarketWatch, New York Post and a TV interview with Yahoo Finance.
A master manifestor, Kristin not only manifested her business, she also manifested her husband and her home. She is proof that intention, self awareness, and a little bit of Universal magic, pay off in big, beautiful ways.
She now shares her business insight with thousands of clients through her books, online courses, and podcast, “Prosperous Pet Business."
Kristin is the Founder of Six-Figure Pet Business Academy, a program she started in 2010 for service-based pet business owners including pet sitters, dog walkers, dog trainers, pet groomers, and dog daycare owners. In 2012, Kristin became a certified “Best Year Yet” coach, and created Best Year Coaching, a company that helps individuals from all walks of life and professions, plan and achieve their dream life list, from their personal goals to their business goals.
Today Kristin and I dig into the value of patience, the grind of entrepreneurship, and how in the world she manifested the man of her dreams and her new home. Let's dig in.”
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- COVID-19 and your pet business: actions you can take now
- Want to get admin software or want to change your current admin software? Email Kristin to get her software recommendation
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Jeanette Schneider’s Love is Viral website
- Check out Jeanette Schneider’s Liv Pocket Coach App
Subscribe to the On Gold podcast
- Check out Kristin Morrison's Best Year Coaching Program
- Click for more information about the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Challenge
- Find out more about the Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Anytime Access Program
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
Share This Podcast Episode: