Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #65: Coronavirus: What You Can Do To Prepare Your Pet Business
You'd have to be living under a rock to not have heard about the coronavirus...
The fear of coronavirus is widespread and I don’t want to feed upon that fear however, there are a number of pet business owners who are experiencing the effects of the coronavirus due to their clients suddenly cancelling travel plans or mid-day dog walk clients who are now working from home.
In today’s podcast, you’ll discover five action steps you can take today to prepare your business for an emergency, whether that emergency be coronavirus-related or another type of emergency.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Click for more information about the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Challenge
- Click to find out more about the Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Anytime Access Program
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
Share This Podcast Episode: