Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #64: Interview with George Kao – How to Master Time Management in Your Pet Business and Your Life
Do you feel like you are always racing against the clock to care for your clients, your family and yourself? If so, you are not alone. So many pet business owners struggle with time management. In this segment, we’ll help you master your time so that you can have more ease and (yes!) feel more empowered in your pet business and your life. Get out your notebook and paper because, I promise, you’ll want to take notes during this segment.
In this segment you will learn about the concept of Time Placeholders and how they can be the key to spending your time wisely, how to stop feeling overwhelmed and actually get the important things done, how to prevent scattered notes and wasted time, how Time Logging can sharpen your awareness of your most important resource, explore how to create wiser rhythms of renewal in your life so that running your business becomes more joyful and sustainable for you, and much more!
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Email Kristin Morrison at admin@ProsperousPetBusiness to get on the guest list for her April 27, 2020 keynote talk at the Burbank pet business conference.
- Enter a picture in the 2020 Book + Pet Photo Contest
- Click for more information about the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Challenge
- Click to find out more about the Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Anytime Access Program
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
- Watch the CBS interview of pet business coach Kristin Morrison
Share This Podcast Episode: