Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #61: Steps to Hiring Mastery for Pet Business Owners
In this episode, Shane Whelan, podcast host of Carrying the Fire recently interviewed me, Kristin Morrison, for his podcast and generously gave me permission to also share this interview with you Prosperous Pet Business podcast listeners.
This focus of this interview is on hiring and how to master the art of hiring well. I had a lot of practice learning how to hire good people: in the course of running my own pet business, I hired over 250 pet sitters and dog walkers to work for my company.
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Click for more information about the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Challenge.
- Click to find out more about the Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Program.
- Link to my newest book: The Hiring Handbook for Pet Sitters and Dog Walker
- Check out the Carrying the Fire Podcast.
- Find out more about Share Whelan
- Connect with Kristin on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder.
Share This Podcast Episode: