Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #60: Living Your Authentic Truth in Business and Your Life
Podcaster and life coach Gurds Hundal hosts the Inner Light Project podcast and she recently interviewed me for her podcast and generously gave me permission to also share this interview with you listeners.
This may be a (very!) different interview than you’re used to with me and because of that, I wanted to share it with you. I was working with a coaching client and we were talking about the importance of having values in business and life. She asked me what qualities I want to “live into” in 2020 and without thinking, I told her: ‘authenticity, vulnerability and inspiration’.
It’s my hope that you experience me living into all three of these qualities in this interview!
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Click to view all in-person and online events with Kristin Morrison
- Find out more about Kristin Morrison’s Marin County book talk/book signing
- Find out more about the San Diego Pet Business Owners meetup with Kristin Morrison.
- Check out the Inner Light Project Podcast.
- Find out more about Gurds Hundal
- Click for more information about the 30-Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Challenge.
- Click to find out more about the Catapult 4-Week Pet Business Program.
- Connect with Kristin on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder.
Share This Podcast Episode: