Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #48: Free Marketing that Works for Pet Business Owners
Today’s coaching session: Katie lives in Colorado and has had her dog hiking and dog boarding business for nearly 2 years. She’s feeling a bit discouraged because she’s tried lots of different ways to marketing but not much is working. Katie’s only getting one new client every month or two and she needs help coming up with other marketing strategies that are low-cost or free since she’s tried some marketing streams that have been expensive and haven’t worked at all.
“Hi Kristin, I have a fun and unique business model (hiking with dogs in small packs), a smaller than average town...a population of about 165K people which include a lot of college age kids since we have a university and veterinary school here.
I need help growing my pet business! I have tried so many things from setting up booths, sponsoring local events, co-hosting events in local restaurants, ads of all kinds, flyers at dog parks, working and networking with local dog trainers and I am only maybe adding a new client every 6 weeks. Please help!”
Links to Items Mentioned in This Podcast Episode or That Might Help You in Your Pet Business:
- Click to get the audiobook version of 30 Days to Start and Grow Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business.
- Here's the FREE Booklet of 100 Places to List Your Pet Business Online to Get Higher On the Search Engines.
- Find out more about how to get a private (not aired on the podcast) coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
- Need to hire great pet sitters and dog walkers? Check out the Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Hiring Kit (contains the Application Packet mentioned in this segment)
- Follow Kristin Morrison on social media:
Other resources that can help support you and your pet business:
Share This Podcast Episode: