Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Podcast #46: Interview with Kristin Morrison
This week I’m shaking things up and releasing a segment that is an interview with me rather than a coaching session. In today’s segment Mary Oberdier from Pet Edu interviews me about what it was like to start and grow my business and asks me to share more about my newest book. I’ll be back on the next segment with a coaching client session. Happy listening!
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links to Items Mentioned in This Podcast Episode To Support You in Your Pet Business:
Kristin’s newest book will be released soon and you can pre-order the eBook today!
- PRE-ORDER the Hiring Handbook for Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers eBook (paperback book and eBook will be released August 2019)
- Check out Mary Oberdier’s Pet Edu podcast
- Want to be on the podcast? Here’s the application to fill out to apply for a FREE coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison which will be aired on the podcast
- Find out how to get a (not aired on the podcast) private pet business coaching session with pet business coach Kristin Morrison.
- Need to hire great pet sitters and dog walkers? Check out the Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Hiring Kit
- Here’s information about the Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Office Assistant / Office Manager Kit
- Six-Figure Pet Sitting Book (this link is to the eBook, you can get the paperback version on Amazon)
- 30 Days to Start and Grow Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business eBook (this link is to the eBook, the paperback version is on Amazon)
Other resources that can help support you and your pet business:
Share This Podcast Episode: