Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #4: Alicia Dattner Interviews Kristin Morrison:
Marketing For Pet Business Owners
Marketing. It’s a word that often causes pet business owners to groan.There are so many advertising options and a lot of those options are expensive. Google ad words. Pay-per-Click Advertising (also called PPC). Pet sitting directories. Online Yellow Page advertising. The list goes on and on of possible marketing options available to pet business owners.What really works though?What do you really need to do to have your business phone ring with new client calls month after month?
Alicia Dattner interviews Kristin Morrison about what works when it come to pet business marketing and in the episode you’ll learn what it takes to get more clients. Whether you are new to your pet business or have had your pet business for years, you will learn exactly what you need to do to get your phone to ring.
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Listen to this podcast and learn:
- What is an absolute must when it comes to online advertising
- Why adding a couple of words in your business name will dramatically increase the amount of business you can get
- Top 5 inexpensive advertising options that will generate results for your business
- Simple steps to increase your search engine ranking on Google
- Free marketing strategies that will rocket you to success
- Why making one (little) change will make all the difference
- Inexpensive advertising solutions that cause your phone to ring
- And more!
Items Featured On The Podcast:
Share This Podcast Episode: