Prosperous Pet Business Podcast
Episode #82: Redefining Prosperity in the Midst of a Pandemic
Have you and your pet business struggled financially or emotionally during the pandemic? If so, you’re not alone. I recently gave a keynote talk addressing the struggle many are currently going through, as well as the antidote to the struggle, to the attendees of the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo.
I was originally hired to give this talk to expo attendees in-person in Hershey, Pennsylvania but, well, the pandemic is still happening so the expo went online. This episode is the audio from my Zoom keynote.
This episode is longer than usual so you may want to grab a glass of something delicious and relax on your sofa - or put on those headphones of yours and go for a walk.
A note about this episode’s sponsor: We only allow podcast sponsors we 100% believe in and Pet Sitters Associates (PSA) is one of our reputable sponsors. Save $15 on Pet Sitters Associates pet business insurance by using the promo code PODCAST at checkout: www.PetSitLLC.com
Apply what you're learning on the podcast with online courses that help you start and grow your pet business.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Newest audiobook release Six-Figure Pet Business audiobook.
- Sign Up Soon To Save on the 30 Day Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business Challenge.
- Join the Prosperous Pet Business community on Facebook
- Follow Kristin Morrison on Instagram
- Click for FREE pet business resources to help you run your pet business smarter rather than harder
Share This Podcast Episode: