How to Make Your Pet Business Stand Out At Pet Fairs and Other Local Pet Events
Are you participating in a pet fair, trade show or similar community event? If not, it’s something you might want to consider. Participation in local face-to-face events can greatly contribute to adding clients and prosperity to your pet business. Regardless of whether you are planning on participating in a pet fair or are considering it, you’ll want to watch this episode because Ken has years of experience when it comes to what works (and what really doesn’t) when it comes to small businesses participating in live, local events. Events can be expensive to participate in but very lucrative when it comes to gaining clients. In this episode, you’ll learn what’s needed to make sure the money you spend will generate a massive return on investment. There’s a whole psychology when it comes to live events. Prepare to be amazed by what you will learn from this segment!
In This Segment You’ll Learn:
- The most important thing that pet business owners should consider when deciding about whether to participate at a pet event
- How to make your event booth stand out from the crowd and generate tons of traffic from interested pet owners
- Which raffle items and giveaways will cause a crowd around your booth and help you deliver your message and get more clients
- What to do if you are a shy pet business owner and you want your business featured at a pet fair or other pet event.
- Little known, powerful secrets to connecting with event attendees
- And much more!
Ken is hilarious. I loved his magic trick at the end (amazing) and I think you will too. Ken has been connecting with trade show audiences for over 30 years and his expertise shows in all the powerful tips he gives during this interview. I loved interviewing him and finding out more about how to turn trade show attendees into possible clients. If you are going to be promoting your business at a pet fair or other pet event soon or in the future, you’ll want to be sure to watch this segment as the tips he gives are invaluable.
This video is viewable for ONLY 24 hours:
From Oct 9th at 10am PDT until 10am PDT on Oct 10th.
Don't have time to watch the whole video right now? No problem!
Click now to purchase the entire Prosperous Pet Business conference speaker video package at a very low price.
Ken Newman is an actor, professional magician and the President and Creative Director of Magnet Productions, a company specializing in live trade show presentations.
Over the past 25 years, Ken’s team of ‘info-tainers’ has presented at hundreds of Trade Shows and Conferences throughout the United States, Europe and the Middle East.