How Community Involvement Can Substantially Boost Your Pet Business
Beth Stultz is the Marketing Director of Pet Sitters International. Through her years of working with pet sitters and dog walkers she’s seen what works (and what really doesn’t) when it comes to pet businesses and their relationship with community involvement.
Getting involved in your community through networking groups, supporting your local humane society or rescue organization and other forms of community involvement is good for your town as well as for business.
In This Segment You’ll Learn:
- Why some pet industry professionals are reluctant to get out into their communities and how they can push past it
- Specific networking opportunities/community events that seem to work best for pet professionals
- Big no-no’s/faux pas that pet professionals should avoid when trying to get involved in their communities
- Specific benefits that can be gained from networking and community involvement
- How community involvement ties in to overall business strategy
- How pet professionals can integrate their community involvement with other marketing efforts, such as their website and social media
- And more!
Beth is so great! Her energy, enthusiasm and knowledge of the pet sitting industry is vast and wonderful. She has a lot of excitement for community involvement and the gifts that it can bring. That excitement really comes across in this interview. Enjoy!
This video is viewable for ONLY 24 hours:
From Oct 3rd at 10am PDT until 10am PDT on Oct 4th.
Don't have time to watch the whole video right now? No problem!
Click now to purchase the entire Prosperous Pet Business conference speaker video package at a very low price.
Beth Stultz is the Director of Marketing, Communications & Education for Pet Sitters International and she oversees the association’s marketing, graphics and publishing initiatives. She also spearheads a variety of educational and charitable programs to assist both professional pet sitters and their local pet communities.