What Every Pet Business Owners Needs To Know About First Aid...
If you are working with pets, you are bound to experience emergencies at some point in your pet business. Knowing how to skillfully deal with those emergencies can be what it takes to save a pet's life. In this segment, Denise draws upon her years of pet first aid training to share what works and what doesn’t when it comes to dealing with pet emergencies. You’ll also learn about common mistakes that many pet professionals make when it comes to pet first aid and pet emergencies. Be sure to watch this episode so you can be better prepared when it comes to caring for your clients’ pets and your own.
In This Segment You’ll Learn:
- Common situations when it's ultra helpful for business owners to know first aid to deal with pet emergencies
- How to calm yourself down in order to more skillfully handle an animal emergency
- Mistakes that people make when they are providing first aid to pets
- Supplies that every pet business owner must have in their pet first aid kit
- How pet business owners can help their clients to be better prepared for pet emergencies
- Simple first aid tips that help pet professionals skillfully navigate pet emergencies
- And more!
Denise offers so many tangible and helpful tips in this interview! One of the most important tools that a pet business owner can have in their “business tool kit” is first aid training and a first aid kit and yet it’s something most pet business owners don’t even think about. Preparing for emergencies requires thinking ahead. Watching this interview and applying the principles that Denise talks about could save a pet’s life and can also assist pet business owners in being calmer when a pet emergency arises.
This video is viewable for ONLY 24 hours:
From Oct 9th at 10am PDT until 10am PDT on Oct 10th.
Don't have time to watch the whole video right now? No problem!
Click now to purchase the entire Prosperous Pet Business conference speaker video package at a very low price.
Denise Fleck is an award-winning author, animal care instructor and radio show host who has taught more than 10,000 animal lovers how to rescue Rover or help Fluffy feel better BEFORE veterinary care is available.
She has shared these skills on Animal Planet’s Groomer Has It and Pit Boss, A&E’s Kirstie Alley’s Big Life and many other programs.
Denise has authored 10 books, developed a line of pet first aid kits and hosts the weekly Pet Safety Crusader Radio syndicated on WPET All Paws Pet Talk Radio.