Sharing Is Caring: Nurturing Lasting Relationships Through Meaningful Social Media
Not sure what to say and how to “be” on social media when it comes to interacting with your clients? Wondering which social media site might be good for you given your personality type? Deborah to the rescue! She’s an expert in explaining how to relate in a meaningful way when it comes to social media - so that it fills you and others up rather than depletes (we all know what that social media depletion can feel like).
In This Segment You Will Learn:
- How to build nurturing, lasting relationships on social media (for business and for fun)
- What qualities of LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram will appeal to your personality type so you are on the site that’s right for you
- How to remedy the challenge of managing your time when it comes to social media
- Common mistakes pet business owners can make when it comes to social media - and how to avoid them
- Steps to follow to create a satisfying social media practice for your pet business
- And much more!
What a sparkly, bright light Deborah is! And hearing her talk about her joy journal is inspiring. I’d love to see an excerpt from your joy journal if you get inspired to create one after watching this heart sherpa in action!
This video is viewable for ONLY 24 hours:
From Oct 29th at 10am PDT until 10am PDT on Oct 30th.
Don't have time to watch the whole video right now? No problem!
Click now to purchase the entire conference speaker video series at a very low price.
Deborah Harlow is the successful leader's guide with heart (aka heart sherpa). She's an internationally known and sought after expert in helping business owners to reach their goals through coaching, support, and strategic guided implementation. She empowers leaders (C-Suite Executives, Coaches, Consultants, Authors, Speakers and Business Owners) to be joyful in their business with clear strategies, systems and engaged team members in place, so they have the peace of mind and time to focus on doing what they do best.